Churchmall.ca is our main site to show the way we serve churches and ministries. We also operate an independent site ChurchFurnitureCanada.ca. Please go to that site for details or requests about church furnishings. We have moved to this host because we found our sites down sometimes for hours at the last host.
Church Software which can be purchased by request [Until we get store pages set up, please use contact form]. We do offer discounts to qualified churches or ministries. We cannot advertise these discounts. Contact us on the contact form to see if your church or ministry qualifies.
* Church Management Software like PowerChurch Plus and Donarius
* Worship Software such as EasyWorship, Worship Him plus ..
* Softmaker Office – Office Suite Software for speed, ease of use, and Microsoft Office compatibility at a good steward price. Why pay for more when you don’t use the more? I wrote my book Joyful Mourning on this software. What else do you need? Why pay more than $89 USD for a fast, contemporary, Microsoft Office compatible office suite? Then why pay for EXTRA for more licenses? You get 3 licenses for the normal price of $99 USD! Our introductory special is $89 USD.
Security licenses for internet security software such as which includes protection against all forms of malware [You know! All the bad stuff that bad people can throw at you to wreck your computer!] [Brands coming soon but can obtain almost any you desire. However we have our favorites researched for non-interference with other software, and extremely effective protection!
Christian Discount Books, DVD'S and more!
IN the meantime please visit Church Furniture Canada for all your furnishing needs!
Have a seat and rest a while ….
OR Call Charles at 905-228-2161 OR email email@example.com for a quote.
Why We Cannot List Prices
- Each chair costs less than $40 retail
- But transportation to YOUR location varies with the distance from our supplier, BlueRidgeChurchFurniture
- If you lived in the Yukon, about as far away in Canada as you can get from Virginia, like anything else, it will probably rise 3 or more times the normal cost in Virginia
- We take your contact details so we can have the exact location and postal code to our shippers so THEY can give us an estimate of the cost to pick it up at our vendors and take it to you
- Then we give the size and weight of the products you are interested in to the shipper; naturally the less space it takes up, the lower the cost
- We have two shipping brokers who are associated with many trucking companies all over North America who put the products out to the individual trucking companies to give them their best price
- When they get a good sampling of answers back, then they send the top two or three to us
- THEN we have to add the cost of shipping to your estimate and send it out to you. It is not unusual for it to take a week or so.
- Then of course, your church has to decide whether the price fits your budget.
- So far, every church that has asked for a quotation since October 2012 has taken our quotation and ordered! God bless you!
- We give 10% or more to whatever charitable organization is current in our list to receive a gift. So far in 2012, we gave to an organization that helps prostitutes, often promised a good job when they are imported into Canada, but don’t realize that the job is selling their bodies to pay for their food and accommodation. Their passports are kept “for safe-keeping” by the jerks that have imported them. Often most of the money they receive goes to their handlers.
- Two or three groups in the Niagara Peninsula, work to help these “slaves” to become free from their masters and help them to train for a more respectable job. I think that is a cause worth giving to. My friend Christopher Bessette’s movie “Trade of Innocents” highlights how children in Cambodia and other countries are used in the same way. It is done very tastefully but with enough information to make one realize what is going on.
- Here is the trailer for the movie Trade of Innocents